The Global Education Program relies on hard-working volunteers throughout the year to help promote and implement special events that raise awareness of global issues.
Volunteer for I-Week 2015 (January 26-30, 2015)
Many volunteers are needed to help make International Week possible. We always have a need for people to help with our publicity campaigns on and off campus during January, plus introduce guest speakers, and make sure the I-Week events run smoothly.
How to Volunteer
- See our volunteer job descriptions (PDF) for an idea of the time commitment required.
- Review the I-Week 2015 volunteer calendar to see if you're available.
- Volunteer Now...apply online!
Contact Volunteer Coordinator: Tatiana Duque
Other Volunteer Opportunities
You may also be interested in these other opportunities to volunteer with University of Alberta International:
- Help welcome new international students from around the world as part of the Transitions orientation program.
- Experience our campus' rich diversity by being attached to a group of international students for casual activities through the peer program.
- Help recruit students for international exchanges and offer expertise to potential candidates through the education abroad volunteer programs.
- International students can teach Albertans about other cultures and enhance their public speaking skills through the Bridges program.
Subscribe to Reading Your World and stay on top of global education issues and events.
Get involved with the Global Education Program.