The Global Education Program relies on hard-working volunteers throughout the year to help promote and implement special events that raise awareness of global issues.
Volunteer for I-Week 2013 (January 28 - February 1, 2013)
Many volunteers are needed to help make International Week possible. We always have a need for people to help with our publicity campaigns on and off campus during January, plus introduce guest speakers, and make sure the I-Week events run smoothly. We also look for good writers who are interested in global issues to contribute to the I-Week blog.
See our job descriptions and volunteer calendar for an idea of the time commitment required.
Our volunteer roster is full for I-Week 2013. Thank you for your interest. The I-Week Volunteer Coordinator will be in contact with selected volunteers regarding training.
Other Volunteer Opportunities
You may also be interested in these other opportunities to volunteer with University of Alberta International:
- Help welcome new international students from around the world as part of the Transitions orientation program
- Experience our campus' rich diversity by being attached to a group of international students for casual activities through the peer program
- Help recruit students for international exchanges and offer expertise to potential candidates through the STARS and EARL programs
- International students can teach Albertans about other cultures and enhance their public speaking skills through the Bridges program
Subscribe to Reading Your World and stay on top of global education issues and events.
Get involved with the Global Education Program.
- Nothing available at this time.